Weight loss can be challenging, and it may take a little trial and error to find the right combination of food, exercise, and lifestyle for you. But luckily for all of us, there are plenty of ways to help make that process easier. Many ask What Vitamins Help with weight loss, but it is harder to know how many Vitamins you need to take.
If you are ready to start trying to lose some weight and you don’t want supplements, there are a few things you can do on your own. Follow these simple steps and be happy with the results!
1) You need to eat right. That goes without saying. You must avoid sugary foods (pastries, cakes, soda, candy bars), which tend to cause weight gain. Eat healthy food, such as lean meats, fish (completely free of mercury), whole grains (wheat or barley), fruits, and vegetables. Strive for at least five servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
2) Exercise. You don’t need to become a gym addict, but if you can, get yourself there on a regular basis. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator and parking your car farther away from the entrance (or even better, riding your bike) are easy ways to eliminate some of the calories you consume and will help with weight loss. If you have time for it, try doing exercises at home such as push-ups and squats – also effective!
3) Do not drink tap water. Many times this water is “softened” or processed in order to remove all minerals from it, which may cause you to gain weight by making you retain water (water weight). Drink more pure water.
4) If you do choose to use a weight loss pill, make sure it is not one that makes you gain extra weight. Some of them contain diuretics and fat burners, which may make your body hold onto even more water. These types of weight loss pills are very harmful to anyone who wants to get into shape.
5) Take a multivitamin every day as part of your diet. Fruit and vegetables contain no calories, so they don’t add anything to your daily intake except for the vitamins and minerals they provide. It is important to keep your body functioning properly, so the vitamins help lose weight will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
6) Avoid eating before going to bed. Your body uses the energy you consume while sleeping, so if you are not sleeping, then your body won’t use that energy. Eat a small snack at least three hours before bedtime and avoid eating large meals that late either, or eat a meal high in fiber (such as raw vegetables or fruit) for better digestion.
7) Keep track of everything you eat, even little snacks. If you know exactly how many calories and what kind of nutrients you eat for each meal, you can do a better job of weight loss.