How to perform a safe and effective dry horse massage?
Posted On April 21, 2023
You will probably know that horses undergo a lot of physical exertion and tension if you are a horse owner. Massage treatment is a particularly effective way to relieve your horse of these issues. It can result in muscle stress, discomfort, and stiffness, which may negatively impact their performance and well-being. Restorative 건마 massage requires no lubricants or oils yet can offer quite a few benefits to a horse’s physical and psychological health.
- Relaxation of muscles – To relieve the anxiety and firmness your horse may be carrying within his or her muscle groups, 건마 massage therapy is an excellent method. By using these therapies, your horse’s muscles may receive more fresh air and nutrients, thereby increasing flexibility and reducing aches and soreness due to increased flow. As a result of the massage technique, horses that exercise and train rigorously will also be able to prevent muscle cramps.
- Calms and enhances pleasure – Dry horse therapeutic massage can be used to calm down a stressed or excitable horse. It encourages pleasure and calmness just as it does for humans. A horse’s neurological system is soothed by soft strokes and kneading, which can result in a calmer manner and possibly better behavior in the long run.
- Relieving Pain – It’s been said that dry horse therapeutic massage can help horses feel better by using a therapeutic massage method that relieves pain and discomfort. In addition to helping horses with back or neck pain, it will also help horses with chronic conditions such as joint disease, laminitis, and other joint problems. In addition to improving flexibility, increasing joint flexibility, and reducing pain, regular therapeutic massage reduces swelling and encourages healing.
- Digestive enhancement – Your horse’s digestion can be improved by dry horse massage therapy because it revitalizes the muscle tissue in its digestive tract. They can process their food better this way, which can result in better nutrition and healthier life in general. You’ll also be less likely to have digestive problems like colic, an extreme horse disease that can kill you.
- Locates personal injuries and discomforts – Injuries or discomforts you may not be aware of can be identified by dry horse massage therapy. You can target areas of tenderness or discomfort using the horse massage therapist’s effect to address potential problems before they become exacerbated. Horses that participate in high-powered activities like auto racing or eventing, where injuries and muscle strains are common, may benefit from this type of training.
It is, therefore, a low-chance, effective way to take care of your horse’s physical and emotional well-being to give your horse a dry horse massage. Hopefully, this article encourages you to give your horse this therapy and reap its benefits. It can ease pain, ease muscle pressure, aid digestion, and determine probable pain or personal injuries.